Job Title: Senior Compliance Officer
- The position holder ensures compliance with AHNi and funder policies, procedures, the management and reduction of general risk to the organization. She/he will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed.
- She/he will review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and the safeguard of assets.
- She/he will plan, perform and report back on internal audits to ensure that financial control, financial guidelines of funder organizations and other control procedures in purchasing, procurement and contracting are in place and are being properly implemented and managed within AHNi offices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance with 4 – 9 years relevant experience with international development programs that includes 3-5years of supervisory experience in internal control function
- MS/MA in accounting or finance or related field with 3-5 years relevant experience with international development programs and includes 2-3 years of supervisory experience in internal control function
- Experience in accounting and accounting principles sufficient to prepare complex and detailed financial and budgetary analyses
- Experience in financial reporting, and financial management systems applications
- Familiarity with USAID or similar donor-funded programs is required
- CPA. ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required
- Overseas internal control experience is an advantage
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!