Job Title: Senior Client Service Consultant
Reference No.: JR – 7684
Employment Type: Full time
- Ensure completeness of monthly renewal list generated on TIA system.
- Ensure prompt notification all customers of their renewals 60 days before due date through Email and SMS correspondences in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure daily follow up of all renewals until renewal date with the use of 30-day email notifications, 7-day e-mailers and 1-day sms. Renewal reminder correspondences.
- Ensure correct and consistent adherence to the renewal process.
- Manage relationships with high net worth Individual customers as well as large cooperatives to ensure continuous patronage in conjunction with the sales manager.
- Assist the sales team to manage broker relationships.
- Ensure that orphaned policies are reassigned to an active relationship manager before renewal.
- Liaise with the other departments (Underwriting and Sales teams) to ensure that customers’ policy renewal is performed satisfactorily and business target of 75% is achieved at year-end.
- Reporting renewal trends weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly as well as providing valuable insight into customer behavior and underlying factors.
- Provide telephonic, electronic (e-mail) and face-to-face service to customers and intermediaries.
- After-sales service and post renewal customer appreciation. Inform clients of requirements and procedures for their claims, new business and renewals. Follow up with ongoing customer requests and claims until satisfactory resolution.
- Develop schedule for periodic correspondence with customers through contact channels, i.e. phone calls, email and SMS
- Handles Customer complaints efficiently and escalates to the relevant resolver group if not resolved within agreed timelines.
- Continually improve own processes, identify within other processes activities that could negatively impact the customer and work effectively with the resolver group to create a satisfactory customer experience in compliance with regulatory and business requirements.
- Assist with onboarding of new customers to the business and follow through of customer on-boarding process.
- Continuously keep abreast of industry trends.
- Update customer information on TIA, advice the Underwriting team and customer on changes to policy information. Responsible for assisting the Underwriting team to clean up GI data.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the front desk staff/GI consultant and dispatch rider.
- Adheres to business, process and compliance rules.
- Capture and report correctly on customer enquiries, requests and complaints on the relevant spreadsheets or system.
- Carry out customer experience surveys for G.I retail and corporate on an interactive and continuous basis. Design and coordinate other service surveys as required by the business
- Maintain relationships with other stakeholders and process owners to improve work efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the business in any other capacity as required from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B)
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!