Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of OCE & Portfolio
- Manage and update business process documents.
- Manage business and project conversations
- Lead business strategic planning sessions and teams; go-to-market strategy mapping sessions and ensure clean, clear and presentable documentation.
- Elicitation session: Pre and post proposal that involves different teams or stakeholders.
- Develop proposals and memo: Business (Project or Partnership) & Investment.
- Develop business plans, bid documents, project plans and other operational documents.
- Conduct Market Research, Competitive & SWOT Analysis.
- Stakeholder Management (External & Internal), across multiple partnerships and project.
- Constant review, evaluations and automating business reporting framework.
- Responsible for all business, projects and tasks reports to reporting line supervisors and executives
- Determine workflow system and assist the operations and supervisory team in instituting changes.
- Improved ability to identify Business Opportunities (resell and bespoke solutions)
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3-years work experience in Business Management & Analysis.
- Experience working in Fintech, Banking, Consulting, Investment and/or Technology Firm.
- Young, passionate and available to put in the long hours.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite tools especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in carrying investor/investment discussions.
- Excellent research and documentation skills.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and follow-through skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- High level of professionalism.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
N150,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!