Job Title: Senior Auditor
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Allocate responsibilities to staff and junior auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to the auditing manager
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Train Junior Auditors
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good First Degree holder
- A Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA)
- Experienced in Audit and Tax consultancy
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in an Audit firm.
- Available for traveling on the Job.
- Not more than 33 years old.
- Be physically fit and well-groomed.
Skills / Behaviors required:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Should be bold, confident, and cheerful
- Be proactive, analytical, thorough with attention to details
- Should be self-motivated and result-oriented
- Have the ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Possess Team building skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos and Abuja