PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Centre – Robotic Process Automation (Senior Associate)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00193
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
- The Intelligent Automation Team at the Experience Centre is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
- The Automation Team is focused on implementing intelligent process automation solutions that will impact the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our business processes across Tax, Assurance, Advisory, and Internal Firm Services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide Technical Leadership to less experienced team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal/external stakeholders
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews
- Establish standards in all Software Development/Design, Deployment and integration/implementation activities
- Work closely with operations to develop the most optimal system architecture/deployment design for the core platforms
- Gather critical information from meetings with stakeholders in order to identify product and business requirements
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Document business requirements using formalism such UML or other object oriented modeling tools
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor platform functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to the architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical document
- Mentor younger Developers
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or corresponding work experience in Software Development/Engineering.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server, Web Services
- Experience in building enterprise grade applications
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development
- Proficiency in design patterns
- Experience working with project management methodologies
- Ability to lead and manage a software development team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task
- Awareness, understanding and usage of testing concepts and frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design and stored procedure programming.
- Understanding and ability to implement good architecture
- Proficiency with Test Driven Development
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to gather, critically review and analyze product/business requirements
- Experience with setting up and managing cloud technologies; Azure or Heroku
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!