Job Title: Senior Associate, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-Time National Employee
Minimum Experience: Manager / Supervisor
Purpose of the Position
- The Senior Associate, Human Resources will support a comprehensive and exhaustive process of sourcing, screening, and recruiting candidates.
- S/he will work closely and support the Talent Acquisition team in the Human Resources Department on full-cycle recruiting.
- The Senior Associate, Human Resources will have the knowledge of what motivates, engages, and retains employees, and will use these to shape engagement activities and keep abreast of industry best practices and innovations.
What you’ll do:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team in identifying staffing needs
- Support interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, LinkedIn, and social channels to source candidates with required talent.
- Maintains Recruitment dashboard and keeps track of all recruitment actions plans and metrics.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using eHA’s HRIS platform.
- Support activities involving employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Promote gender and diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Demonstrate the eHA values and develop new ways of working where appropriate to maximize business impact.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, training classes, and supervision.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- B.Sc Degree in a related field and professional certification is required
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience, NGO experience is an added advantage.
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively.
- Maintain dialogue with others on work and deliverables, read situations quickly make and stand behind tough decisions
- Ability to analyze information quickly and use it to make robust decisions.
- Experience in Nigeria employment law and compliance; employee relations; compensation; performance management; HRIS; compensation and benefits; and workforce and succession planning is an added advantage.
- Highly motivated with an enthusiasm for employee engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with employees.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working with ATS software and Google drive (especially across organizational projects).
- English is the spoken and written language.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of an organization.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!