Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assist the Group Head, Finance & Account on business planning, budget, forecasts and financial analysis across the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Responsible for day to day finance and account operations of the GIG Group and subsidiaries assigned.
- Prepare all tax statement, tax returns and other tax related documents across the GIG Group
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports of analyzed data in line with IFRS policies and procedures.
- Administer payrolls, controlling income and expenditure for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Provide a high-quality support service by liaising with external and internal stakeholders on all aspects of finance.
- Recommend improvements to financial processes and systems to better support all GIG Group subsidiaries.
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Facilitate the preparation of monthly returns for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Effect payment of financial obligations through either direct bank transfer or cheque issuance.
- Ensure that expenses are within the required approval limits, contain all necessary documents and complies with the Group’s payment and internal control policy.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Guide and coordinate the activities of subordinates
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Group Head, Finance & Account.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 6 years Finance & Accounting Experience
- Associate member of a recognized professional body – ICAN, ACCA.
- Knowledge of Taxation, Financial analysis and Audit
- Experienced working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency in the use of SAGE and Microsoft- Excel.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki, Lagos