Job Title: Senior Accountant
Start Date: Immediate Start
- The ideal candidate will influence our client’s success in leading cost savings initiatives, understanding profitability by platform-by product and will serve as a key financial partner to manufacturing and supply chain functions.
- His or her role will help influence company decision making by performing complex analyses and presenting recommendations based on these analyses to the business owner.
When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
- Leadership and management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Accounting Skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creativity and presentation skills
- Client management and negotiation skills
- Persistence and result oriented
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- 3 – 5 years of experience, preferably in a manufacturing organization.
- Should possess strong decision-making skills and display ownership.
- Core accounting experience, manufacturing experience, ability to generate reports to international standards and should be Chartered.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos