At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and understand that life can sometimes go beyond your capabilities. Additionally, we understand the role genetics and environmental factors play in our mental health and the ability to cope with life.
Difficult situations do arise, and at such times, we are committed to providing the muchneeded support to our clients and patients, ensuring that each individual experiences a more realistic, flexible journey to Recovery.
We seek to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Personnel
Reports to: Admin. Manager
- The Security personnel will be saddled with protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment while ensuring high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life and property
- Obtains help by sounding alarms
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers for parking purposes only
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Requirements and Experience
- 3 years’ proven experience as security officer or guards
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Knowledge of legal guideline for area security and public safety
- Familiar with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-Savy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid and self defense
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!