Job Title: Security Officer (ICHSSA 4 Project)
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Secures premises and personnel; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists the Security Manager in implementing security policies and procedures
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- HND in Security related courses are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a medium to high-risk environment.
- Excellent Surveillance Skills.
- Must have good Judgment and Objectivity.
- Must be dependable and have emotional control and Integrity,
- Must Understand Safety Management
- Exhibit Professionalism.
- Good Reporting Skills.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause:This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity:“Pro-Health International is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!