Job Title: Security Commander
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Security Commander is responsible for the security of clients and company’s assets while in transit and at static locations.
- Exercise operational and administrative control over all officers during tasks and operations
- Present periodic reports to client’s security managers/director and furnish copies of same to headquarters
- Conduct briefing for Officers to disseminate JM and ER policies before posting
- Conduct on the spot security assessment of routes/location of journey and advice clients and Detail Officer on identified risk as appropriate
- Prepare and execute security plan in relation to client security requirements
- First degree in a related discipline from a reputable school or military academy
- Valid Driver’s license
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the police force, active-duty military, military reserve or other Government/Private security service
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership/supervisory role
- High standard of fitness, man-power and military skills
- Good understanding of the local and international security industry and procedures.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 1-5