Job Title: Security Assistant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Patrols entire premises regularly and report any suspicious activity to the Branch Manager/Admin.
- Maintain vehicle/ customer movement register.
- Always confirm from the Branch/Admin Manager before allowing any Clients/ Vehicle into the premises.
- Always ensure the orderliness of vehicles within the premises.
- All vehicle keys within the premises must be dropped at the gate house and register.
- All clients/ customers must be prohibited in the restricted area, except otherwise.
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations.
- In case of any incident/ accident within the premises, a proper situation/incident report must be kept.
- To always ensure the availability of water within the premises and refuse are disposed timely by LAWMA.
- Assist in maintaining the generator plant for effective power supply.
- To properly scrutinize and get approval before allowing visitors into the premises
- Monitor and run a security check on vehicle movement in and out of the premises.
- Attend to any other assignment as directed by Management.
- SSCE / WAEC / NECO qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience especially from a reputable company
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Being able to recall events accurately
- Being able to work with technical equipment.
- Being honest and trustworthy.
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team
Very attractive and negotiable
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!