Job Title: Secretary
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Professionally greet and receive clients.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Assisting executives with project tasks.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence and memos.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- BSc or HND in Secretarial Administration or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience as a secretary.
- Applicant must be female
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- Must be able to multi-task and have time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!