Job Title: SAP Production Planner
- To supervise core manufacturing on SAP and to ensure proper raw material management.
You will be accountable for:
- Plan and schedule production activities to meet with sales and marketing needs
- Initiate and supervise all manufacturing activities on SAP for on time delivery to distribution
- Monitor inventory level in operations to avoid stock out and overstocking
- Supervise the collection, staging and usage of stock in operations to ensure adequate accountability
- Prepare Material Usage Variance reports, yield analysis etc.
- Carry out production orders completion (TECO) and close orders.
- Generate production reports (production volume and production yields) per shift, weekly and monthly for daily, weekly, and monthly reviews in operations meetings.
- Investigate production problem, analyze root causes, and provide solutions. Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Sciences and Technology, Chemistry, Industrial/Production Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Production/Factory Management in Food and Beverage Manufacturing sector or other FMCG.
- SAP Core manufacturing and Production Planning Experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages especially Excel
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and able to communicate well at all levels both within and outside UFL.
- Organizational and problem- solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!