Job Title: Salon Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee daily salon operations.
- Organize employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality.
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment.
- Apply hygiene practices across salon stations.
- Ensure all beauty treatments meet high quality standards.
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions.
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g, daily, monthly and quarterly).
- Lead the salon staff team in providing excellent services and maximizing salon profit
- Manage day-to-day operations of the salon including opening and closing procedures, staff behavior and customer intake procedures
- Interview, hire and train salon staff in procedure, policy and health regulations
- Schedule staff to ensure adequate coverage for the salon’s needs
- Resolve customer complaints and provide solutions to staff disputes.
- Account for and report profits and expenses of the salon.
- Prepare and maintain sales, inventory and customer reports.
- Manage inventory salon products by maintaining records of stock quantities on hand and ordering replacement items.
- Minimum of OND degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Proven work experience as a Salon Manager/ hair stylist or similar role
- Good knowledge of hair treatments and products.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle customers’ requests and complaints with grace.
- Must be able to use MICROSOFT EXCEL.
- MUST reside around GBAGADA or its environs.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in ”MS Word Format” to: [email protected] using ”Salon Manager” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!