Job Title: Sales Support and Document Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a document management specialist who would be responsible for the control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed.
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
- With the IT security manager, assign/approve user privileges.
- Plan and conduct meetings and presentations related to document management.
- Filling and archiving of sales reports from sales staff
- Track and review sales performance of sales staff.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the above job role.
- Master’s degree is desirable.
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Strong personal drive and commitment to achievement.
- Possess superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Demonstrate good sound judgment
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
- Must have extensive document management experience from a law firm, banking institution as an operations person or in any after sales environment where documentation is essential.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] with the “Job title” as the email subject.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!