Job Title: Sales Representative (Intern)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a smart, business oriented and proactive individual to fill the role of a business developer in our organization.
- This individual will serve as an assistant representative of our organization; manage the frontend and physical experience centre of the business enabling a smooth operation with clients and potential clients.
- A good knowledge of the products in the store
- Take accurate and precise orders from client online and offline
- Answer phone calls from clients or collect orders using web-site
- Prepare the order
- Ensure payment before delivery.
- Print receipt
- Check orders to corresponds the packed goods
- Responding to enquires about sales and following up properly
- Daily record of sales in the sales book
- Print close of day report every day.
- Relate with delivery company to ensure safety delivery of items to clients.
Section B – Client Engagement:
- Social media engagement (WhatsApp, and IG)
- Create and develop online stories (IG stories, WhatsApp stories.)
- Creating and maintaining relationship with clients.
- Immediate, polite and prompt response and attention to walk in-clients.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- Expeprience: 1 year work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have experience and flair for Balloon Decoration finesse.
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Knowledge of online / internet/ social media marketing skills.
- Good customer relation skill and management.
- Good knowledge of content development.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
N30,000 – N40,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shoulf:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!