Job Title: Sales Representative / Business Development Manager
- Sourcing potential new customers.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Study the brands, products, material, prices and competition.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Submit daily and monthly reports on marketing activities including details of New Leads, Sales, Sales to Lead ratio.
- Composing tender documents and customer proposals.
- Generating purchase orders and sales receipts.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Attending product training courses and seminars.
- Ensure flawless merchandising/display of products in line with brand standards.
- Meet and exceed sales targets. The Business Development Manager is expected to have 5 – 10 new leads every week, with a minimum of 10 leads converted to customers every month. A detailed report on the progress of each lead must be updated on our CRM.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- BA / B.Sc / HND Degree in Marketing, Business administration, Technology or any related field.
- 2 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Successful previous experience as a Business Development Manager, sales manager or sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, ability to deliver sales quotas.
- The Candidate should have his/her own vehicle for mobility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both leads and customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Critical thinking.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Ability to prospect new clients and engage customers.
- Persuasive and good listening skills.
- Good dress sense and presentation.
- Ability to close deals.
- Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
- Should possess the skill to work both in the team and also perform independently.
- Needs to be proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- This is a result-oriented position.
- Candidates with experience in B2B marketing of electronics and computer brands to superstores and distributors are encouraged to apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!