Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting or exceeding sales and collection budget.
- Generates demand and obtain LPO from customer.
- Check customer account are okay for invoicing prior to processing of LPO.
- Liase with National sales administrator for processing of LPO.
- Liase with warehouse for efficient delivery of products to customers.
- Provides periodic weekly territory sales and payment forecast.
- Expand the territorial businesses.
- Communicates with customers and lead to identify and understand their product or service needs.
- Build and maintain a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Preparation and timely submission of daily work report, weekly itinerary, clinical meeting reports and monthly reports.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problem.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!