Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Managing Director / General Manager
- As a Sales Representative you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales.
- Additionally work with individual hotel teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel AgentRoom Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment,trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Interested candidates should possess a relevant qualification and 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full detailed curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!