Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Oyingbo and Badore – Lagos
- We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products / services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the your line supervisor
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the line manager or any other person designated in their absence
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / OND in relevant fields.
- Candidate must reside in Oyingbo, Badore axis of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Sales Representative – OYINGBO’ or ‘Sales Representative – BADORE’ as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!