Mactay Consulting – Our client, a manufacturing company in the food and beverages sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are looking for aggressive salespeople to sell their beverages to various retail stores and increase their profit.
- As a project manager, you will be responsible for selling products, meeting customer needs, and focusing sales efforts by studying dealers’ existing and potential volume.
- It is worthy of note that the job is performance-based. This is to say that the rewards are tied to the performance of every employee.
- Serve customers by selling products and addressing their wants.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade variables, this position services existing accounts, obtains orders and opens new accounts.
- Research the type of sales outlet or trade element for efficient sales.
- Focuses sales efforts by analyzing current and projected dealer volume.
- Submit orders using pricing lists and product information.
- Submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory evaluations to keep management informed.
- Gather current market information on pricing, products, new items, delivery dates, and merchandising tactics to keep track of the competition.
- Analyzing outcomes and competitive developments recommends adjustments in products, services, and policies.
- Investigates problems, develops solutions, prepares reports, and makes recommendations to management to resolve client complaints.
- Attends educational programs, reviews professional publications, establishes personal networks, and participates in professional societies to keep professional and technical knowledge up to date.
- Maintains records on area and client sales to provide historical records.
- Contribute to the group effort by completing related findings.
Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree or its equivalent in relevant field
- At least 5 years cognate industry experience in beverages (CSDs, energy drinks, etc.)
- Meet our core values of integrity, excellence, innovation and accountability
- Must be results-driven, aggressive and analytical,
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- MBA, HND, BA/BSC, University Degree with majors in marketing or business administration is preferred.
- Three to five years of sales experience in the industry
- Knowledge of office software and telephone systems.
- N140,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!