Job Title: Sales Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Work with partners
- Manage the corporate sales team
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!