Job Title: Sales Officer (NYSC)
- The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and managing sales activities of the company’s consumables business (sales of laptops, printers, and other computer hardware) within its environs, as well as developing and maintaining sales leads
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the company’s consumables business (Laptops, printers, and other computer hardware)
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers to explain the consumables business and encouraging purchase
- Develop and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work with the Client Relationship Manager to ensure consistent lead generation in line with the Company’s commercial target
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints
- Updating documents and sales records
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Ensure adherence to sales process
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Company’s Code of Conduct.
Requirements for the Role
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Must be a Lagos serving NYSC member
- Good Communication skills
- Good people relationship skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!