Job Title: Sales Manager – Multinationals
Job Type: Permanent
- The Sales Manager, Multi-nationals’ primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts. The job holder will also be responsible for gaining new market share in the assigned territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the Multinational team with focus on strategic selling
- Grow wallet size of existing multinational accounts
- Develop monthly strategic engagement plans
- Ensure Ghana and Francophone teams engagement in order to create West Africa sales
- Report weekly on sales engagement
- Ensure the quarterly sales commitments are met in line with target
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Business Management with a specialisation in sales and marketing.
- 7-10 years’ industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of the sector’s sales principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Good research & report writing skills
- Deep understanding of solution selling
- Self motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Impeccable negotiation and analytical thinking skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Up to date knowledge of the Telecoms sector
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to source meaningful intel that will lead to increased sales and maintenance of existing accounts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!