Job Title: Sales Manager (Decorative)
- Sales Strategy – Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- Day to Day Management – To undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meet call target as set to achieve budget.
- To schedule and attend client meeting with architects, builders etc), manage the day to day operations of sales region in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Customer Relationship -To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- Key Accounts – To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Sales Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry or related field with sales experience of Paint OR Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing
- Minimum of 4 Years. of Experience in selling paints /Construction Chemicals/ Coating etc
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!