Job Title: Sales Manager
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Head of Sales
- Implement strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Ensure jaw-dropping customer experience with customers and make the buyer journey seamless
- Mentor, coach and manage the performance of resource in direct supervision
- Develop strategies for meeting sales goals.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of experience in sales.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Experience setting sales goals.
- Experience Selling Affordable Housing and Selling through NHF Scheme.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good man-management skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!