Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive will join their growing team and promote their business goals and objectives.
- You will be the face of the business, identifying prospective customers, enthralling them with the opportunities, and then making deals and signing them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the entire sales process, including prospecting, reaching out, scheduling meetings, and closing deals.
- Proactive sales of business solutions to small, medium, and large businesses.
- Increase your sales and reach your goals.
- Processing customer orders
- Scheduling orders for delivery
- Preparing relevant export documentation
- Preparing invoices for wholesale customers
- Handling B2B and B2C customer enquiries
- Maintaining a well-organised stock room
- Delivering a high-level of customer service
- Selling and upselling products
- Helping the management team with any ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- BA / BS Degree in Marketing or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 3 years, quota-carrying, sales experience
- Knowledge of marketing
- Experience selling into or working with marketing teams and their agencies
- The successful candidate will have prior experience in either B2B or B2C customer service and have strong administration skills.
- You will also thrive in a fast-paced environment and be quick to pick up systems.
- Track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to successfully drive revenue via scaled selling across various designs and styles
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!