Job Title: Sales Executive
Reference No.: RW / 0220 / SME
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Summary / Objective
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for discovering and tracking new sales prospects, negotiating deals and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, surpassing business expectations and contributing to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Building and maintaining competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
- Performing Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, and comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
- Collaborating with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
- Collaborating with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development Real estate projects.
- Developing the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
- Advertising and selling property off-plan for on-going developments.
- Identifying and managing prospective clients.
- Advising clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- Negotiating prices and terms of sale.
- Accompanying buyers during visits to and property inspections
- Building, maintaining and leveraging agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
- Promoting sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
- Developing content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Evaluating marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
- Gathering customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Reporting marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
- Creating a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
- Delivering marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
- Identifying new markets and pursue new real estate development opportunities.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study
- 3+ years of sales experience within the Real estate, Banking and Insurance industry.
- Good background in creating, leading, and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- Strong reputation and connections within the real estate development and marketing and sales industry.
- An understanding of the different roles within sales, marketing, and advertising and the knowledge to successfully achieve each.
- Good leadership, and management skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to large and small audiences alike.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with team members at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of clients and partners.
- Ability to manage both upward and downward in the organization.
- Ability to present business plans and updates to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong culture builder.
- Sense of humor and hard worker.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work independently but knows when to collaborate with key stakeholders and when to delegate authority.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using the “Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Females are strongly advised to apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki, Lagos