Job Title: Sales Executive – MFI
Department: Partnerships Sales
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Reporting To: Area Sales Executive
The Team You Would Join
- Greenlight’s partnership and business development team covering our partnerships business in West and Central Africa has been growing consistently over the last 5 years at remarkable scale with a large partner base of over 300 partners.
- We are looking for an experienced Business development Manager who would leverage on their expertise to grow our active partner base and revenues by over 100% by onboarding strategic partners across sectors of interest in West and central Africa.
What you would be expected to do:
- Responsible for driving sales across consumer sales channels in the assigned territory.
- Branch level inventory management
- Receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines.
- Efficiently supporting trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Planning and conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Fulfilling within reasonable time aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Consolidating reports on competition, routes travelled, branches visited and activated, sales and stock position etc.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have minimum OND or Advanced Diploma/B.Sc in a Business Administration/ Sales and Marketing
- Hands on work experience in service/ FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus and keen to deliver high standards of service
- Ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and spoken local language corresponding to the area of responsibility (Yoruba / Edo / Igbo / Hausa – as applicable)
- Results oriented and able to prioritize measurable objectives.
- Possesses an Android phone.
- We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment. We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
- Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
What We Offer (In addition to Compensation and Statutory Benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!