Job Title: Sales Executive (Inverter)
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- Appoint distributors/dealers in their allocated territory
- Responsible to build awareness, market acceptability and demand for the products
- Achieve sales volume, revenue and margin targets on monthly basis.
- To analyze market demand, gather competitor information, prepare analysis report.
- Explain product range and product benefit to channel partners and end user
- Ensure adherence to laid down marketing and sales systems, processes, procedures and policies, make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce/provide periodic updates and management reports on weekly basis.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 1 year of experience in Sales or a passion for Sales.
- Candidates with experience in Inverter, or Automobile industry will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Fresh graduates who satisfy the above requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experienced candidates with demonstrated competence and proven track record of high performance (within the Inverter or Automobile industry) may also be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Abuja and Kano