Job Title: Sales Executive (Food and Beverages)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Strategic Responsibility – To submit sales strategy/policy, processes and procedure for key accounts mapping and growth.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To identify key officials for each key account and strategy for intimacy planning implementation.
- To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT/ART.
- Day to Day Management – To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To acquire thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To coordinate and ensure effective supply chain for timely and accurately delivery of goods and services.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- Customer Relationship – To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- HND / B.Sc is must, PGD / MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales.
- Well versed with MS – Excel and Reporting methods.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the title of the role as mail subject.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!