Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Book interested client for inspections.
- Follow-up with clients
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transactions
Preferred Background and Experience
- BSc Degree, Masters and other Degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the real estate industry.
- Candidate who resides on the Island especially Ajah would be preferred.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!