Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Akwa Ibom, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To sell the company’s product within the state.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the company to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Be interested in and desirous of success on a sales job
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have a enviable communication skill
- Be able to drive and be ready to travel
- Be conversant with preferred location.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Title “Sales Executive & State”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Akwa Ibom, Edo