Job Title: Sales Executive
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and / or clients.
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with pension consultants.
- Assists in the development and launching of new products.
- Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Ensures that product and sales materials are always updated and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Works closely with team members to further develop sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional working experience.
- Relevant experience in Investment / Asset Management or Financial Services is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
- Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge.
- Strong communication skills required, as well as the ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to close business.
- Strong presentation skills.
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!