A reputable Logistic company in Lagos State is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Director
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
Summary of Responsibilities
- The right Sales Director at Speedaf Logistics should be well-rounded, flexible, creative, and forward thinking.
- You will report to the General Manager and be responsible for leading and executing the development and performance of all commercial activities in the Nigeria market, to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
- Additionally, you will develop strategies and establish plans to expand the customer base in local market and diligently explore our potential clients’ challenges.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Partner with the customer to the extent that you are immersed in the operations of the customer and become an expert
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and price by keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain sales staff by supporting the HR in recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Work with the Sales, Finance and Operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact clients
- Create sales goals by predicting appropriate sales figures for various areas and groupings, and predict sales figures for both potential products and existing products.
- Work with the Regional Sales Team to implement regional sales programs that are modelled after successful national sales programs and field sales.
- Monitor the volume of sales in accordance with the variety of services offered to the public.
- Motivate Sales Team members to comply with all appropriate rules and regulations and meet daily, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Attempt other related tasks and responsibilities pertinent to the Sales Team as necessary.
- Maintain the positive reputation and ethic within the Sales Department by complying with all company policies and procedures.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- B.Sc. / HND in Humanities or Business related field
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent a must.
- Professional qualifications an added advantage
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in related courier and logistic sales, with a least 10 years in people manager role
Minimum Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Successful background in courier & logistics industry
- Proven track records of driving sales achievements and business growth
- Strong business acumen with good analytical and decision-making skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Good team leadership skills in driving business performance
- Strong planning, organizing and presentation skills
- Project and process management skills
- Proficient PC skills with excellent MS Office skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject cof the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!