Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plan and advertising
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and managing marketing and sales teams to Meet sales and marketing human resource objectives
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying Current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences and workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any of the Humanities
- 3-5 year’s minimum sales & Marketing experience
- Exceptional prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven success in developing and ‘out of the box’ sales strategies.
150,000 – 180,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!