Job Title: Sales and Marketing Lead
Job Type: Full Time
- Novarick Homes is in search of a dynamic, driven and organized Sales and Marketing Lead to lead our Sales Department in the advertising and selling of our products et al.
- To oversee sales and marketing aspect of the day to day transactions, and process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive monthly/weekly targets.
- Manage daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Influence, communicate, motivate and inspire team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitor and follow-up on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Compile, control and monitor the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
- Draft, review and implement subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
- Provide guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
- Handle the relationship with clients and independent sales consultants for Novarick Homes locally and globally.
- Participate in the recruitment process for the Sales & Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.
- Provide recommendations on training and development, planning of subordinates.
- Analyse statistical information pertaining to staff attendance, overtime, leave and addresses deviations or occurrences of abuse and/ or workplace conflict through the implementation of corrective measures in accordance with Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
Experience & Qualifications Requirements:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience within a reputable company ( preferably Real Estate / Property Development industry), with at least 2 years at managerial level.
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar.
- Relevant professional certification such as Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) or similar.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title ‘Sales & Marketing Lead” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!