Job Title: Senior Sales Leader
Job Code: OLE101SA
- Manage all sales and accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- B.Sc, HND, or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Work experience as a Sales / Accounts Officer.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like ZohoBooks, FreshBooks, and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- A prior Sales Experience will be an advantage.
Salary and benefits are very attractive but negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible candidate should forward their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Code- OLE101SA as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!