Job Title: Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety procedures.
- Train employees and students at skills acquisition center and manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace and skills acquisition center.
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Draft, review and update organizational HSE policies.
- Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Shall be charged with the responsibility of developing and reviewing HSEQ management system of the company
- Take responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining agreed HSEQ standards and other operating standards.
- Perform facility HSE Inspections and any other related jobs.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Acquainted with fire safety procedure is an added advantage .
- Must be a professional graduate of ISPON (GHSE or Level 3) or NEBOSH.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit Applications in person to:
The Human Resources Officer,
BSS Consulting Limited,
7, Ogunlana Drive,
Surulere, Lagos State.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!