Job Title: RPA Developer (Senior Associate)
Job ID: 238181WD
Job type: Full time
Line of Service: Assurance
Specialism: Intelligent Automation
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- The Data & Analytics Team is at the core of innovation and emerging technology development, discovery, deployment and support activity. Our team is leading the effort to digitally enable our business. Our mission is to develop disruptive & innovative technologies and products that drive the evolution of how we deliver our services now and in the future.
- The key technology domains we are currently focused on include business process automation, data curation, industrialized analytics, machine learning & AI and scalable delivery platform.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Key Responsibilities of Role
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a software development role (Fullstack preferred)
- Experience architecting and developing workflow based solutions or functionality
- Experience with web development technologies preferential
- Experience with RPA Software (e.g. BluePrism, UI Path) advantageous
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other automation technologies
- Experience leading a team
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with web service interaction (REST/SOAP)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work on own and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding and ability to work under Agile project delivery methodologies
- Experience with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Pega Robotics OpenSpan and other RPA platforms a plus.
- Experience with ABBYY, OpenText, Ephesoft, Kofax capture and other Intelligent OCR / Document Capture platforms a plus.
- Goal oriented
- Passionate about problem solving
- Professional communicator
- Self motivated
- Up to 20%
Application Closing Date
10th Aug, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!