Job Title: Reward Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Work with the HR Leadership team and senior business managers to design and implement reward policies and procedures that meet business requirements that is aligned with the long term business strategy and plan.
- Responsible for developing a Reward Strategy to support their business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging talent.
- Provide expert advice to the leadership and annual remuneration processes ensuring the processes are fair and equitable and in line with the reward strategy.
- Serve as main resource for employees and managers regarding all benefit-related matters.
- Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through bench-marking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations.
- Strategically assess the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives; identify best practices & bench-mark; and develop recommendations for modifications to align to HR Strategy & business goals.
- Develop and and coordinate communication strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total reward.
- Support the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards program, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective.
- Conduct salary bench-marking exercise through salary/benefit surveys and consulting with recruitment agencies to ensure overall remuneration package remains competitive.
- Design and support delivery into the business of the annual Pay Review and Bonus processes.
- Develop recognition tools to support the company culture and integrate to support their values.
- Remain up to date with best practice, new thinking and employment legislation, communicating relevant information to the HR team.
- Analyse, report and communicate key HR metrics to the Chief Human Resources Officer
- Take ownership of allocated HR projects as outlined in the People Strategy and HR plan.
- Minimum of a First Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution.
- CIPM, CIPD or any related certification is an added advantage.
- 5-7 years experience as a Reward Manager or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through rocesses, identify & implement process improvements and resolve complex matters.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (with advance knowledge of MS Excel).
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects while maintaining a close attention to detail.
- Possess proven operational, interpersonal, project management, vendor management & leadership skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos