Job Title: Reward & Head Office HR Manager
- Provide leadership to design, implement and maintain an effective and responsive total reward systems and processes so as to reactively attract, retain and motivate the best talents.
- These services include Salary survey benchmarking, Manpower planning, payroll management, benefits administration as well as statutory compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the company’s fixed and variable compensation programs to retain, motivate and reward employees across all levels/ roles
- Provide inputs in the design of the company’s pay and benefits system. Leads remuneration & benefits market survey and implementation.
- Provide HR business partnership support to Head Office function heads
- Study compensation survey reports, monitor government regulations, and analyze compensation policies to provide inputs towards developing and implementing the company’s competitive compensation & benefits plan.
- Continuously evaluate the company’s existing benefits plans, policies and provide recommendations for improvement. Ensure effective implementation of approved recommendations.
- Prepare and distribute written communication (Total Reward Statement) to inform employees of compensation and benefits.
- Negotiate offers with candidates selected for roles through the company’s recruitment and selection process.
- Plan and supervise work activities of subordinates relating to administrative tasks and records/ data management. Oversee the process of periodically updating employee records and filing employee information safely across both physical and electronic archives.
- Ensure data is entered and processed accurately throughout the month to meet agreed deadlines, such as bi-monthly pay runs and year-end accounts, capturing data such as joiners, leavers, and changes in deductions for payroll-related items.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments are made for staff salaries and allowances as earned per period (monthly, annually).
- Drive Employee Data Quality; ensuring Navision is the single source of truth. Consistency of information between HR and Finance.
- Ensure employee cost reporting is aligned between HR and Finance.
- Provide monthly support to the Country HR Head in reviewing the cost and provide insights that assist in ensuring actual cost is achievable against Budget. Capital expenses forecast for HR capital items i.e. vehicles etc.
- Ensures policies, practices, and procedures are applied, understood, and followed with a customer-centric mindset,
- Key contact personnel during HR Audits within the Country
Education and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or any relevant numeric discipline.
- Professional certifications from relevant bodies, e.g. CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM, WorldatWork, etc, will be an asset.
- +7 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of Nigerian labor and personal income tax
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Compensation System Design & Administration
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Excellent ERP skills
- Analytical thinking ability
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Knowledge of Job Analysis & Evaluation
- Collaboration and teamwork
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!