Job Title: Revenue Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary role of the revenue manager is to maximize the businesses’ opportunity for revenue and profit.
- Areas of focus for this role would be developing and operationalizing revenue initiatives, competitive benchmarking of our products through pricing initiatives and effective engagement of clients (corporate and high net worth individuals).
- This individual will closely partner with TCG’s Product team on pricing benchmark and Sales team on revenue initiatives to execute and achieve the overall business growth target/objective.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth through competitive benchmarking, pricing initiatives as well as the client relationship and promotions
- Create and maintain relationships with clients by also offering to client’s products that satisfy additional and complementary needs (cross-sell and up-sell)
- Develop a promotional framework that drives revenue growth ensuring alignment with business objectives
- Carry out competitive analysis of our products and benchmark across going market rate
- Develop and operationalize the revenue strategies for multiple markets, customer segments, and business units
- Develop, enhance and maintain TCG’s revenue management initiatives
- Partner with the marketing, client engagement teams and sales to drive revenue growth strategy
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and identify revenue opportunities
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standards
- Assist with the Annual Marketing Plan relative to Revenue Generation and Strategy. Monitor and update action plan’s objectives relative to business defined strategy and annual topline revenue goals
- Communicate revenue-driving initiatives and recommendations to business leaders and decision-makers
Qualifications / Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, and any other related field
- 6 years’ work experience on monetization strategies in the financial service industry
- 6+ years working with cross-department teams (e.g., product, marketing and sales) on financial service products
- Must have proven experience engaging and managing high net worth clients
- Proven experience designing and operationalizing promotional concepts
- Experience breaking down complex channel data using various business frameworks and creating optimal strategies for our business
- 6+ years of experience working with data analysis to achieve meaningful revenue insights
- Proven and successful experience leading a high-performing revenue team for a business, resulting in increased revenue
- Any other assigned task within the revenue unit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!