Job Title: Retail TAC Technician
Status: Outsourced role
Work Schedule: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- B.Eng in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics or any IT related Degree. (2.2 / Upper Credit Minimum)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- M.Sc involving Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIE
- 3 years of experience with Fiber to the Home (FTTH) infrastructure, and experience in construction on new outside and inside plant (OSP/ISP) fiber infrastructure.
- Experience presenting technical concepts to a general audience.
- Basic experience with basic configurations of enterprise or carrier grade networking equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls, encoders, optics, and Dense Wavelength Division
- Experience in technical consulting and customer handling.
- Proven experience in data analytics, statistical methods and models.
- Knowledge of Nigerian and global Information Technology Industry especially Telecommunications.
- Customer centric and stakeholders management
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Design and analytical troubleshooting of LAN, WAN network and Internet-data architecture with good knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP etc)
- Good knowledge of installation and configuration of core network devices and its relevant integration to the network (LAN, MAN & WAN)
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to.
- Ability to confidently communicate.
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment.
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- Quick-witted with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud / IT technology space.
- Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Management
- Project management skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Tech savvy.
- Action orientation.
- Drive results.
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
- Ensures Accountability.
- Develops Talent.
- Drives Engagement.
- Drives Vision & Purpose.
- Excellent Decision Quality.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!