Job Title: Research Assistant
Location: Jos, Plateau
Reports To: Nutrition Manager – Feeds
Purpose of Job
- To provide support to the Research and Development Team on Feeds. Designs & drives all research trials and projects to closure.
- Collection of data required by the Nutritionist.
- Experimental designs and protocol development, Implementation and Reporting.
- Feed Performance Evaluation and Field Complaints Review.
- Innovation – research into new findings in nutrition that will be of cost advantage to the company to be presented and implemented.
- Develop proposal for Trial for Feed Additives and others that will enhance performance of feed.
- Monitoring of all assigned projects.
- Experimental data collation and statistical analysis.
- Statistical analysis of all project reports and graphical presentations for business decisions
- Show readiness to build capacity in all related functions in Animal Nutrition.
- Documentation and report of all activities.
- Ensure that tasks are delivered based on company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) in Animal Science.
- Exposure to or experience in feed mill and/or livestock production is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Integrity and team orientation
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, SPSS or other statistical analytical tools is an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter; ability to drive things from start to closure
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!