Job Title: Research and Innovation Specialist
- The ideal candidate must have a good grasp of transforming brilliant ideas from simple concepts to prototype to product. He or she should be able to innovatively think through Project and Product Design through short, medium and long term frameworks.
- You should also have strong leadership skills with the experience of managing a diverse team with a game-changing spirit that will positively drive growth for the business and non-profit projects of the Organization.
- Your ultimate task will be to plan and improve business products, projects and business decisions by making the most out of Data in a way that can lead to innovative solutions.
- Innovation Design and Project Leadership – Takes responsibility for understanding, at a basic level the organization’s objectives and for coordinating all members of the team associated with a project.
- Project Planning – Documents at a high level, the major objectives and milestones associated with a project, members of the project team and their roles and commitment level on the project, and works with scientific/technical team lead(s) to map out tasks and timelines to achieve the goals.
- Project Communication – Establishes and coordinates the events and methods associated with communicating project information.
- Project Delivery – Provides ongoing monitoring and documentation of objectives, priorities, resources, decision points, and sponsor satisfaction.
- Project Administration – Accounting activities associated with projects, including periodic reporting
- Make strong and smart inputs into the Organization’s Training Course Content and Teaching Methodologies including developing Use Cases for Practice by Students and for Client Projects
- Manage the complete product design lifecycle for high-profile initiatives from design concept to launch.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 2 years of direct experience managing projects in a scientific/research environment. In-depth understanding of research methods.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Understanding of and experience in project management, particularly agile/iterative project management methods.
- Understanding of and experience in computer science, particularly software development, is preferred.
- Excellent oral, digital, written and listening communication skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills sufficient to allow incumbent to effectively lead others, to develop consensus among those holding disparate opinions and to work effectively with individuals and groups made up of people representing a diversity of levels and degrees of sophistication.
- Ability to manage expectations of the organization and motivate team members to execute and deliver.
- Ability to manage timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to organize, manage and monitor multiple projects to successful completion, adapting to shifting priorities in a high-pressure environment.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one paged Cover Letter, Recent Resume with the position they are applying for as email Subject to: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!