Job Title: Research and Advocacy Officer
- The research and Advocacy Officer assists with the preparation and release of Research Papers and the implementation of advocacy strategies and programs.
- The officer has responsibility for administrative and on-the-ground logistics of the Research and Advocacy function; and liaises with the Corporate Affairs and Programmes department in sourcing and engaging the services of prospective speakers for programs.
Academic & Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or any social science discipline.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of Research and Advocacy function; corporate communications and public relations; and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years post-qualification in research and advocacy or related fields.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos