Job Title: Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engage with project stakeholders, technical team, development partners, etc. on policy reviews
- Collaborate with personnel as project think tank to proffer empirical advice on achieving project objectives
- Conduct impact assessment of policies and proffer recommendations accordingly
- Gauge the effectiveness of policies and compare the policy results with projections made before the project was implemented
- Analyze costs to determine if policies produced a healthy return on investment, or if their expenses overshadowed the results
- Present research and analytical findings in charts, graphs, books, papers, briefs and fact sheets
- Provide strategy for programme direction and dissemination
- Monitor and evaluate activities in the programme using strategic tools
- Develop concept notes on policies and programmes
- Developing policy briefs, proposals, tender for bids, copy editing and proof reading of articles and briefs
- Develop other documents as instructed by the Management
- Research for possible portfolios within the market for expansion
- Research various industry trends as the market necessitates
- Proactively support the development of proposals and engagements with donors, private and public sector to mobilize financial resources and leverage co-financing.
- Research on innovations and opportunities for expansion and project implementation within the industry.
- Provide support in other capacities as required.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A Degree in the Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Proven experience in research and analyzing research reports is non-negotiable.
- 3 – 5 years-experience in a similar role.
Competence / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Self-starter with exceptional analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude.
- Must be confident and articulate.
- Must be decisive, action-centred and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extreme attention to details
- Ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Dedicated team player.
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies.
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation.
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and instill confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities.
- Ability to solve complex problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!