Job Title: Renewals Manager – Nigeria
Job Id: 1307043
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Customer Experience
Job Type: Professional
What You’ll Do
- The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
- You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM’s work with customers, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition.
- You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Develop knowledge base of end-to-end renewals cycle including up-sells and close on-time contracts for assigned accounts
- Learn customer’s industry/business
- Articulate Sales/BD/Renewals hand offs
- Aware of Cisco’s technology and what differentiates our products from competitors. Guidance required on regular basis.
- Executes renewal contracts for products and services on small accounts with low complexity
- Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
- Monitors quote creation progress to mitigate contract closure risks.
- Conduct analysis and provides recommendations to maximum value
- Conduct process management and financial assessments to support renewals process
- Supports Account Manager in negotiations to drive integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement
- Monitor and reports state of customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects
- Assist Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Initiates the start of cross-functional relationships with Sales, BD and Operations
Who You’ll Work With:
- This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- You analyze the customer environment, industry, market impact and Cisco footprint
- You can implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
- You’ll build an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- You will gain experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- You’ll develop basic consultative selling skills
- You love executing win-back strategies for inactive customers
- If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!